My appreciation to that someone,
The one when I feel so lonely,
The one when I need somebody,

I am blessed,
for God had sent me somebody nice,
Who takes really good care of me,
Who is always with me when im alone,
And always with me when I need somebody by my side,
Always with me when im in trouble,
He is always with me....

He makes me happy from the first day I know him,
He makes me happy every single day in my life,
And that no one around me ever treat me like he does...

To you who makes me happy....
I thank you very very much for everything you do to me,
I want you to know how I really appreaciate you,

We are far apart,
You with your own life,
Im with my own life,
And I want you to know that I need you,
As my brother,
As my friend,
I need your support,
I need your advice,

Only with you,
I can talk about everything,

I can joke around (in my cheeky own way :D)
And share my happiness and sadness,
Only with you....

As I trust no one arond me.....

*************************************************

Thanks For Being in My Life!!
s.a.b.f. & a.i aka a.w

0 comments:

Post a Comment